Wednesday

Rainmaker

Disclaimer: The terms from a redundant IT job are purely...intentional. Any resemblance to real life scenarios is the way the god damn world is…

Rain Rain go away...Little Johnny wants to play...
What an outright sucker Johnny was. Johnny never got down to enjoying the rain. Or maybe just maybe the rhyme was written by his parents as they did not approve of Johnny playing in the rain!

It’s that time of the year when it rains and even the dirtiest place in the world would look beautiful. This afternoon I sat at my desk performing my assigned work knowing fully well almost how impossibly inconsequential my actions were (There are times when I can prove chaos theory wrong...Trust me on this one!). I don’t think "this afternoon" would be necessary as my life has become an unremarkable iteration. As my life looped through, an exception came in the form of the rain. It was relief to stop the loop and literally try to de-bug my self!

I don’t know if it’s the rain that brings it out or just IT getting to me. I felt like I at least wanted to feature on the TATA ad immediately. The Dicor ad featuring lines was awesome. In fact the first ad featured a guy in a crowded subway saying "I've always wanted to quit on Monday morning!” Of late I just want to quit, follow your dream, and do something crazy!

The rain tends to instigate such feelings that you can do anything! Add some Pink Floyd, caffeine & nicotine to this and hell yeah your in jannat! But the rain is like a dream, it doesn’t last for ever. The dog called reality bites us...

Now I feel Johnny or whosoever wrote the rhyme was right in wanting it to go away. At least it lets you not have to go through the feeling of bliss only to give you this eternal knowledge that there’s no such thing as gravity and it’s the earth that actually sucks...

No comments: